Nov 15, 2010

Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate Bundt…

No sewing as yet… BUT I did order even MORE fabric online and baked two of these fabulous triple choc Bundt cakes.
DSC07351
This cake is both incredibly delicious and easy to bake. Dress it up with some strawberries and cream and its perfect for an impressive dinner party dessert.
Find the recipe here but trust me its seriously so wickedly delicious it could be dangerous!
After you check it out bookmark the site because no matter what recipe you’re looking for http://www.food.com/ (formerly recipezaar.com) is the place to look for it – and by checking out comments/ratings you are pretty much assured a winner.
Hmmm… well I really need to get sewing….

0 Click to COMMENT... I ♥LOVE♥ hearing from you!:

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment... I just love reader feedback - and I also love replying via email...but you need to have a visible email in your account settings for me to do this, otherwise just know that I do read your comments and do appreciate them... Be sure to drop by again soon - I love the company ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...