Dec 2, 2011

The Elf: Day Two

Well this morning the girls awoke and the first thing they wanted to do was turn the place upside down looking for Elfie...

Big Little Miss M thought he might be hiding in the laundry - under the trough or in the chest freezer.... NOPE!
Little Little Miss M simply assumed he'd be happily perched where he was when she blew him goodnight kisses the night before... he wasn't... "Elfie gone! Elfie gone!"

But then out of the corner of her eye she caught a glimpse of red and white, something out of place on the dining table...

Lo and behold, there right in the middle of the table the girls discovered that Elfie was meeting and bonding with some of their most liked little figurines over a campfire (tealight) toasting marshmallows on toothpicks...


Elfie had even made sure that there were some long skewers and marshmallows waiting to be toasted by my girls....

They loved it and just think that Elfie is the bees knees...

Big Little Miss M cleaned her room, made her bed, shared with her sister and generally spent the day earning brownie points for Elfie in her pursuit to remain on the 'good' list!

Oh what fun is being had with Elfie in the house...

Now to prepare for tomorrows Elf adventure!

Cheers x

1 comment:

  1. I sooooo love this idea, though our girlie is to ols for this, I have begged my sis to do it with her lil' guy!!! So much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment... I just love reader feedback - and I also love replying via email...but you need to have a visible email in your account settings for me to do this, otherwise just know that I do read your comments and do appreciate them... Be sure to drop by again soon - I love the company ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...