Feb 28, 2012

You've heard it all before.

 I've promised to try to be here more. Give you more posts. More free tutorials. More of me....

I haven't delivered and up till right now to be honest it has been a little bit of a source of stress. I keep just popping by, checking out the stats, seeing what's still of interest and wishing I had more to give, more time and just a bit more of everything really....

*Insert random photo (because photo's make me happy, they make blog posts look pretty and really, this whole big, wide world truly is beautiful! This is a SOOC - a phone camera too, mind you - shot of the beach where the family and I have just returned from holidaying... is it not BEAUTIFUL!)

But here's the thing, I don't want to be stressed about something I actually love doing - creating, sewing, delivering tutes and telling you about my day to day. Today I think I realised that what is stressing me is not any stress created by not blogging but perhaps the stress of not having an outlet... you see it's really quite cathartic and self-satisfying to get on here and just type and share. I love that so many of you have popped by my little blog and had a read, left a comment and even used a tute or two.

I'm de-stressing and it feels good. I want to really thank each and every reader who stops by here... it's nice to feel like I'm actually typing/talking/sharing with more than just myself.... maybe I've been gone and sporadic of late for too long to actually have many of you still popping by... maybe I am now just rambling to myself... still cathartic though! But for those that are here, popping by, I really do appreciate it... I know I will get out of this blogging funk one way or another... there's a whole lot of ideas upstairs that are busting to get on the screen... but in the meantime I thought I'd give a quick recap on my past top 3 posts - all tutorials, so I guess without asking it's safe to assume that's what a lot of you want to see more of.... (wish me creativity and time and I will produce!!!! ☺) 

The number one post to date, with close to 12,000 views - I know, small fish in the big scale of this massive blog-o-sphere but BIG FISH to me and my little ditty amongst it plus this little fact also for some silly reason gives me... BIG SMILES ☺☺☺.



A very close second is:




and coming in third from back in December 2010



And you know what? I just looked to the right sidebar and see that, yep, I have previously put a widget on there that actually already lists the most popular 10 posts from my blog... hmmm... I always discover these kind of things afterwards! So there you go! Check out the other seven too!

I'd love to know what brought you by here today... enlighten me, if you will... let me know about your blog so I can stop by and say hi... follow my blog if you like and let me know... check out my Pinterest boards... tell me about yours... What do you do to get out of a blogging rut?

Putting a call out for some virtual interaction of the bloggy, friendly, crafty sort!



0 Click to COMMENT... I ♥LOVE♥ hearing from you!:

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment... I just love reader feedback - and I also love replying via email...but you need to have a visible email in your account settings for me to do this, otherwise just know that I do read your comments and do appreciate them... Be sure to drop by again soon - I love the company ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...