Mar 18, 2012

A childhood glimpse to treasure...


I do believe that my daughters allow me at times to glimpse the world once again through the eyes of a child.

They reminded me today about childhood fantasies and imaginings of princesses, fairytales and happily  ever  afters...

Nothing gave my girls more joy than being princesses for a day.

I'm looking at this photo and am filled with a beautiful serene happiness and love.


0 Click to COMMENT... I ♥LOVE♥ hearing from you!:

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment... I just love reader feedback - and I also love replying via email...but you need to have a visible email in your account settings for me to do this, otherwise just know that I do read your comments and do appreciate them... Be sure to drop by again soon - I love the company ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...