May 5, 2012

Seriously.... Trivia night with some lady friends rocks! For real... Okay, maybe one or two glasses okay, okay, bottles of red and I think, my friend and I are the official drunkards at the local school... quietly glad I don't have any children enrolled at the school (yet)  for I'm absolutely Positive (with a capital P) that my 'busta-moves' at the end of the night did not win me any P&F friends or fans!




But most importantly of all folks, I had MAJOR fun!!! At a trivia night of all places... I'll be a regular bingo lady before you know it... sad, I know... but hey... a highlight is a highlight and life is what you make it (even if it does entail crumbly cake - inside joke... I guess you had to be there, rockin it! )!!!

And because today is day 4 of FatMumSlim's photo challenge... here's a little fun - DAY 4; Topic - Fun

Is there anything more fun than being four and catching bubbles????

Ask my very own four year old... I think not!




To all you trivia freaks... goodnight! Something tells me I will not be feeling so chipper in the morning... wait! It's already morning... something, most definitely tells me I WILL NOT feel so chipper in a few hours!!!

Goodnight lovelies and I'll catch you with the sunrise! ☺

(or maybe a little later if I can convince my munchkins it's a good morning for a sleep in!)

0 Click to COMMENT... I ♥LOVE♥ hearing from you!:

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment... I just love reader feedback - and I also love replying via email...but you need to have a visible email in your account settings for me to do this, otherwise just know that I do read your comments and do appreciate them... Be sure to drop by again soon - I love the company ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...