Oct 31, 2012

Apple & Cinnamon Slice

A quick stop by tonight to let you in on a recipe that I whipped up this morning and that I love...

Apple & Cinnamon Slice from my kitchen today :)

Its rare that I use a recipe and follow it pretty much to the letter without modifications and adaptations... but this one... it's perfect as it is. 
Simple.
Quick.
Delicious.
Only 6 ordinary ingredients transformed to a superb, not too sweet treat for your tastebuds!

Apple & Cinnamon Slice under construction

So now I've hyped it up, here's the link: 

It's straight from a 2005 edition of the Fresh Living mag.

***Oooh I fibbed... just a couple of tweaks! I actually bake it for an extra 5 minutes to get the sour cream really firm and set - without burning it of course. And just a couple of tips on getting beautiful looking slices... after cooling the finished slice in the tray for about 15 or so minutes I pop the whole tray in the freezer for another 30 minutes or so - just till it's absolutely cold but not anywhere near frozen - then remove from the tray and slice with a HOT knife... any hey presto! Gorgeous neatly sliced, non squishy, perfect slices!

Try it - you won't be disappointed!


And just because the girls and I whipped up some more of these super crazy easy Mega Mallow Pops here's a pic of those too!
(A little out of focus but my phone camera has been doing that lately... urgh)


Enjoy
xo

0 Click to COMMENT... I ♥LOVE♥ hearing from you!:

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment... I just love reader feedback - and I also love replying via email...but you need to have a visible email in your account settings for me to do this, otherwise just know that I do read your comments and do appreciate them... Be sure to drop by again soon - I love the company ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...