Dec 2, 2012

He's back in residence... ELFIE!!!

♫♪ So this is Christmas... ♪♫



I just love Christmas with children... and my two love their elf on the shelf - Elfie!

Last year December 1st 2011, he arrived for the first time to spend 24 days of fun, tricks, shenanigans and games.

He flew home to the Nth Pole last Christmas Eve with a promise to return and this is the beginning of his 2012 Christmas adventures... 

It all began on November 30th when a mysterious parcel addressed to my two little misses turned up on the doorstep whilst we were out. 


It contained Elfies book and a letter from the star of this adventure himself!!!


This led to a flurry of Santa letters and drawings and a trip to the local post office to stamp and send a letter direct to the North Pole.



Sure enough, Santa's mail service is like no other in the express department, for at the crack of dawn today, the 1st December 2012 there were squeals of delight and excitement!
Elfie was back!!!!


Same cheeky smile and glint in his eyes...


He'd been busy during the night and prepared a wonderful feast for the girls of fruit, waffles and a couple of treats for later in the day.
(I seriously was nearly sprung helping Elfie get ready this morning... the girls were up before 6am!!! Crazy... I think it's time I put a clock in their room!)




So... I wonder what troubles, mischief and fun Elfie will get into this year?
You can follow "The Eflie Diaries" here on my blog (although I am sometimes a little behind - as I am today... grrr blogger was giving me grief!)
or
over on my Facebook business page SpaNGle*
or 
for the earliest peek of the day at Elfies shenanigans follow my Instagram feed: 
the_spangler


Updates coming daily!!!!
xoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. the girls look so happy, you can tell they are enjoying every bit of Christmas cheer you are creating for them, so lovely :)

    ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are precious and those are fabulous outfits they're wearing. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment... I just love reader feedback - and I also love replying via email...but you need to have a visible email in your account settings for me to do this, otherwise just know that I do read your comments and do appreciate them... Be sure to drop by again soon - I love the company ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...